Ariana Gallery http://arianagrande.net/archive/index.php

let's talk

the top affiliates http://kyliejennerfashionandstyle.blogspot.com/ http://mackenziefoyfashion.blogspot.com/ http://bellathorneofficefashion.blogspot.com/

Date: Saturday, August 11, 2012 // By: Nora // 0 Coments
M Magazine has just spoken to Victoria Justice, and she revealed that Victorious won’t be returning for another season.
She said: “We will not be expecting a fourth season, this is the first time I’ve talked about it. I just found out a couple of days ago that we’re not coming back. It’s sad because I’ve been with Nickelodeon since I was 12 years old and I became a family with my Victorious cast. We spent a lot of time together and bonded for sure — I’ll look back on the experience very fondly. It’s a little shocking and a little bittersweet, but at the end of the day it might not be such a bad thing — we all want to do our own thing and continue to grow.”
I’m sure everyone is as sad as I am to see Victorious go :( Thank you for all the laughter you’ve given us! On the bright side, I’m looking forward to see what the rest of the cast will do in the future. Victorious surely isn’t the last of their career!
Leave your opinions below! What do you think about Victorious ending?
UPDATE: Dan Schneider, the creator of the show, posted a blog post explaining why the show is ending. You can read it by clicking here.



“Dinner with Ariana” Contest

“Dear Arianators, tiny elephants, cupcakes, loves, tweeps (so on),
I’m very excited to announce this contest because it’s very different than any of the others I’ve done before… The prize is an intimate dinner with me an 10 lucky winners at a lovely restaurant in Los Angeles on August 25th… I will be doing a few of these contests so don’t be discouraged if you can’t be in LA for this particular dinner.
Here’s how it works…
You will nominate each other or yourselves to attend this dinner by tweeting “#DinnerWithAriana I nominate _(username here)_”! The top 10 people who receive the most nominations are the winners.. You can vote as many times as you’d like!

WHEN: Contest starts right after my live chat TODAY 8/10/12 at 5pmPST/8pmEST
Contest ends Sunday night 8/12/12 at 5pmPST/8pmEST
Winners will be announced on Monday!
Have fun with this… I love you all so much!”
~Ariana Grande

Post a Comment

 Back to Home
«Older PostsHomeNewer Posts»